Design is the process…
of transforming ideas and concepts into meaningful products, services and experiences for the benefit of businesses that offer them and the consumers that desire them.
In an increasingly complex world of rapidly changing technology and where consumers are spoilt for choices and expect instant gratification, businesses are under tremendous pressure to differentiate themselves from their competitors and to deliver exceptional experiences.
More and more, not only do designers from diverse disciplines have to collaborate, they also have to work with experts from other fields such as anthropology and sociology, trends and foresight, infocomm technology, engineering, materials science, business strategy and management, to innovate new products, services and experiences.
The Design Business Summit, the feature conference of the Singapore Design Week, is the single platform in Singapore that brings design and business thought leaders, experts and practitioners together as a community to share, discuss and inspire each other to make the world a better place to live in.
- DATE 11-13 March 2015
- VENUE 11 – 12 March 2015 LASALLE College of the Arts, The Singapore Airlines Theatre | 13 March 2015 Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Level 3, Jasmine Ballroom
- FORMAT Conference, Workshops, DesignS Gala Dinner & Awards Nite, exhibition and networking activities
Who will attend?
- Design Champions and Creative Executives
- Start-ups and SMEs looking for inspiration or to inspire
- Entrepreneurs and Innovators
- CEOs and Senior Management of creative agencies
- Policy makers and influencers
- Trade association leaders
- Academics and Design educators
- Students and all creative individuals
If you would like to find out how to get involved or be a sponsor of the Singapore Design Business Summit, please contact Ms Candy Tan or call +65 9745 9830